Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Devil lies in the details










Tie-dye kimono:H&M Lingerie 
White bodysuit:Oysho Beachwear S/S'12 
Black maxi skirt:Brandy Melville 
Cross necklace:Vintage
Sunglasses:Bershka
Espadrilles:H&M 

Although this white beauty with the strapped back is really a swimsuit, I haven't decided to wear it to the beach just yet. However, it has been one of my top choices when looking for a simple but not too casual top to match with either a maxi skirt or a pair of denim shorts. Its dramatic cut in the back makes it stand out, and well, I'm a sucker for a backless top any time. Second favourite part of the outfit, the kimono, which I randomly found on sale at the lingerie department of H&M. Obviously, since I'm not one to walk around the house in see through robes (not until I move in with the boyfriend anyway), I have worn it on top of just about anything: shorts, jeans, dresses, jumpsuits.I'd suggest you take a look at the lingerie departments, I'm sure you'll find loads of hidden little treasures you can wear outdoors. Last touch in the outfit was my Radiant Electric Blue mascara; a coloured mascara is just what I need when I'm too bored to put on eyeliner, but want my eyes to stand out and, trust me, they do! Try it in purple or turquoise, and see for yourselves!

6 comments:

  1. Great post, love it!!!

    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, that kimono is gorgeous. And those sunglasses...LOVE

    Xenia x

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are really someone special

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your make up! And also the bohemian feeling of the pictures, great :)

    Much love,

    Www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/zerxza

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing - the backless swimsuit is lovely and yes your mascara is incredible!
    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your banner!!! Your style is gorgeous!! I am your newest follower.. Check out my blog. Follow me back if you'd like!! http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com XOXO ♥ Kia

    ReplyDelete