Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bright Palette

 
Jeans: Stradivarius
Bracelet: TALLY WEiJL
Heels: Harrod's
Vest: Zara
Bag: Primark

I haven't written where the top is from because it is handmade. About the pants, I bought them couple of years ago but since then they have only been used once or twice. Turquoise is a very difficult color specially on trousers. I tried it with this top and I thought why not go bright for today?! Love the combination of the colors! I also wanted to match two different patterns - the floral top and the hippie vest :)

TIP for this summer: Try on gold jeweleries to complete a perfect stye!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing style and photos:) Are you interested in following each other, if so pls leave the comment. Thx

    http://armellamea.blogspot.com/

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Armella-Mea-Jewelry/147234278788539?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a super model dear! The outfit is amazing and I love the fact that the top's handmade. Really unique! :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    P.S. You might want to join my Oasap Giveaway: http://www.wearismela.com/2013/05/oasapcom-x-wearismelacom-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! you are very sweet!! Im following you on GFC and lookbook! I will also chech your giveaway :))

      Delete
  3. Hello, I got your message on lookbook

    I'm following, kisses! ♥

    www.todacharmosa.com
    www.lookbook.com/pathymoreira
    www.facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete