Monday, May 20, 2013

H&M loves music (and I love H&M )

This asymmetrical dress comes from the H&M loves music collection ( watch the video here!). I decided to go for two different looks, one that's more dark and dynamic and one that's more colourful and comfy. 



I decided that the dress better supports the more casual look and, inspired from the collection, it surely reminds me of something I'd wear in a music festival. This dress is perfect to get creative with and I can think of so many different mix and matches, but to be honest what I think is best in this occasion is to be as simple as you can. Even with no jewellery or accessories at all, just the dress, a pair of flip flops and natural make-up will give you the all time favourite effortless look.









Dress: H&M
Sandals: Birkenstock
Ring: H&M
Neon bracelet: Bershka

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! Great look xoxo

    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete