Saturday, February 2, 2013

Boyfriend Jeans








Knitted Top: Zara Woman
Boyfriend Jeans: Sicko Jeans/PULL&BEAR/Men (similar here)
Shoes: RaphaellaBooz
Sunglasses: Zara
Tiger ring: FullahSugah 
Blue rock-ring: Stradivarius/Accessories

With all this studying going on the last days, I really needed to go shopping, and I did!! I bought a lot of cool things and among these, this sweater, these glasses, the necklace and the blue ring. I honestly felt refreshed! 

I love these jeans. I admit it, I have stolen them from my brother for quite some time now! I wear them with heels or flats, long or with turned-up cuffs. They are very comfortable and easy to wear with. I decided to match them with nude colours to create an earth effect. I just added some blue details, the nails and the ring and that is all!

Hope you all have a great weekend :)





3 comments:

  1. Your ring!! The blue one is amazing! Love the whole look, very effortless and chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have amazing style! I'm after a pair of boyfriend jeans myself, although I have neither a boyfriend nor a brother unfortunately haha x

    http://thestyleassassin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete