Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Shadows in a park


Top: H&M
Lace Shorts: Zara TRF
Sneakers: Bershka
Necklace: Bershka

I just enjoy walks in parks so much :) 
As you can see after these vacations my boyfriend, David, will be a professional photographer! Not that I know much, just the basics that I have learned from my mom. 

Can you believe that experts are actually saying that there is a huge possibility it is going to snow in Lisbon?? Well, I cannot. With this sun, NO WAY!

So I'm still in Lisbon, having fun and enjoying every single minute here. Time is flying! I came here 7 days ago and it feels like yesterday. Of course I don't even want to think that I will have to go back in 5 days :(. For now I'm here and nothing can ruin that (not even the fact that I just found out I failed one of my exams!!)

Kisses to all




No comments:

Post a Comment