Monday, February 4, 2013

On Monday Morning








Denim jacket / Ankle boots: H&M
Lace leotard: Select
Balloon skirt: Topshop
Leather clutch: Nine West
Rings: Custom made by street artists
Not much to say about the whole outfit, but I do want to say a few words about my new ankle boots! I bought them from H&M (yes, i shop there quite a lot) and I'm very happy with them. They're pretty high but very comfy, and they have a thin rubber layer at the bottom so they're not slippery. I also love their neutral colour as it's so easy to combine. I think thanks to their shape they're kind of a statement piece and you should be seeing them on here pretty often from now on!

Also I wanted to say that we are shouting out a big thanks to The Adore mag for featuring our blog on the Week's favorites! It's an awesome blog so be sure to check it out!

4 comments:

  1. mygosh. awesomeness! love every detail of your outfit! anyway thank you so much for following me, I'm now following you back via GFC <3

    http://indymumu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great find from H&M! Your skirt is fabulous as well.

    -Youri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style its amazing!!!!!!!


    http://www.facebook.com/lifefashionfreedom

    ReplyDelete