Thursday, March 7, 2013

Flower Power











Floral overall: ZARA
Jean jacket: Levis 

Ankle boots/heels: RaphaellaBooz

Lipstick: SHISEIDO RS320 
Necklace: Bershka
Ring: H&M


After coming back from beautiful Lisbon I left to visit my brother in Patra. For those who may not know, Patra is really famous because of the carnival and the parade that takes place here. During that period the town transforms into a huge party! Since it is some days before the carnival so the atmosphere is really cool here. You can already see some decoration out in the streets and parties have already begun!

On the day that I had time for pictures it was unfortunately raining so I had to shoot some stuff inside the house. 
A little bit about the outfit: The whole thing just reminds me of spring and I can’t wait for the temperature to come up! The bodysuit is made by polyester and so the fabric waves when you are walking. The truth is that it needs some adjustments because the straps are bit too long for me (granny will take care of it in no time!!). I pulled my hair up into a bun and in order to make it more stable and shaped I used a very thick elastic band on the inside.

So, that’s pretty much it and I hope you enjoy! 


3 comments:

  1. beautiful post! I love the outfi, and the jean jacket is a nice touch!

    trinawears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. Thank for you fan on lookbook.. I want to do too..
    Now I'm new follow of your blog.
    If you want come to mine!
    Kiss
    Adele
    www.fashionotes.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for following! fanned and followed back! x
      The Velvet Closet

      Delete