Saturday, March 2, 2013

L.A. dreaming







Baseball Jacket: Pull & Bear (Men's)
Limited edition L.A. Dodgers T-shirt, similar here
Black skinny jeans: Zara
Beanie + Shoes: H&M
Backpack: Topshop
Truth is I'm not a big baseball fan, but since the only baseball game I've ever been to was in the Dodger Stadium, I thought I'd go all out, Dodgers t-shirt, American flag backpack and everything. The jacket is one of my favourite pieces this season, it's a men's one and to be honest I borrowed it from my boyfriend but I am soon planning to get this baby right HERE!



4 comments:

  1. Cool ombre hair dear! Love the casual look and the shade of blue on your beanie :) Love the boyfriend jacket too ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect perfect perfect! You just found a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! and your hair <333

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the rules from my blog: http://13secondsofimagination.blogspot.fi/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete