Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yes to Burgers and Pancakes for Brunch!







A diner-like restaurant near the centre of Athens, New York Sandwiches is my new personal favourite for snacks, lunch, coffee and, most importantly, brunch! Personally I'm not the type to go on some fancy tea&cupcake brunch, so I thought there was nothing better than this casual delight; every Saturday & Sunday from 12:00 until 18:00, they offer an amazing variety of burgers, omelettes, pancakes and a friendly NY-like atmosphere. Your huge cup of filter coffee will be served the minute you get seated, it is completely free and will never be empty as you get refills whenever you wish. The prices are very reasonable and the food will not let you down! Really a nice place to go, be sure to check out their website here.

P.S. I have to admit the last photo of the outside of the store really doesn't do it justice, but I was too exited for the pancakes so I had to hurry and get in there. 

1 comment: